MENU

Slide

One of my new kawaii buys on 65emall that I absolutely love!

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Hello! Previously I mentioned that I've ordered many many wedding related items from taobao via 65daigou services, and since then I've made quite a number of taobao orders from 65daigou for other items like clothes, shoes etc, i love love love shopping at home! Hahaha no more annoying shop assistants breathing down my neck to see what I'm shopping for and trying to up sell 10,0000 other items to me. 

And recently, I saw that they have a new site: www.65emall.com !




Basically, 65emall is a Taobao aggregator which offers products including Home and Living, Fashion, Electronics, Toys, Kids and Baby, Travel, Beauty, Sports etc. The differences between getting items from 65emall as compared to Taobao is:-

Listings are in English so if you have a huge headache shopping on taobao 
because you're really bad in mandarin, there you go! (:

More than 80,000 products in 65emall are selected by their professional buyers. All items are eligible for exchange or refund within 7 days from the date of purchase if: It is of the wrong size/colour/model etc, it is damaged/malfunction 
 
And one thing that really caught my eye is:

They will match the price if you find a better price of that particular item!! Crazy or what?


I went ahead and made my first order and it arrived a couple days later, delivered right to my doorsteps and there was a SMS notification prior to the delivery similar to 65daigou which i find pretty exciting to know that my loots are coming that evening and I'm always looking forward to that! hehe


I ordered a furry knitted flower sweater and a hooded sweater for our honeymoon in europe! It will be in Nov/Dec in winter so I'm getting ready buying all my heat-tech thermals and sweaters so i don't freeze my ass off! haha i got a checkered CHERRY tee and an adorable Minnie Mouse Onsie for Felicia's baby! Super ultra adorable or what, they have daisy, mickey etc other disney characters too!

Another reason to shop on 65emall, like if you're only buying 1-2 items, you can save the unnecessary shipping fee as compared when buying from Taobao where you have to pay for the first 500g at a higher shipping rate.


Tony tony chopper! I've been re-watching One Piece so I'm back in my AHHH I LOVE KAWAII CHOPPER phase so when i saw this of course i gotta get it.

Heehe this soft silicon bear case is so cute! Big mouth bear! Love playing with the soft silicony hands hahaha


Can stand on it's leg too! Look at the little bumbum!



Here is an exclusive 10% discount for TheLuckiestChick readers, key in "Fidelis101" at check out. (min spending of $65) Valid till 31 August 2014

There is also a credit system where you will be rewarded for new sign-ups and product reviews upon receiving your items so you can use it to offset your next order (more details here: www.65emall.com/help/credits)

PS: Update your birthday on your profile and you'll get rewarded 650 points ($6.50) instantly! (:
*Sorry for the previous typo!


♡ Love, TheLuckiestChick.

No comments: